Friday, July 10, 2009

MARY DOG: MIDWEST TOUR




Lansing was the perfect fit for us as always, because even the audience includes your basic headbanger rockers that I'm comfortable with. I loved Ann Arbor because, in a good way, it's the land that time forgot. It's still all the great things I remember: streets packed with people walking around, everybody mingling, so alive, cosmopolitan, almost magical like San Francisco used to be. I thought this was just the coolest thing.


But I got my biggest deja vu flashback in Toronto. From onstage at the Bovine Sex Club, I looked out at an audience that reminded me of my own high school days. The girls all wore really, really short skirts and really, really high heels, an unfortunate shoe choice for those that were completely toasted.
--Mary DoG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I empathize. During the original platform shoes era, there were also a lot of people walking around toasted.

Retro Kimmer said...

I fell off my platforms everynight!

THE DoGs IN ANN ARBOR CHRISTIAN AND NICOLE PHOTOS

the_dogs

  © Blogger template ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP